- How do you play the Number of the Week game?
- To play the Number of the Week game, just click on the sign with the number on it on the tree. To play the game, just look around the park for the hidden numbers. The numbers will all be the featured number � and the number of numerals hidden will be based on the number itself. So, for example, if the featured Number of the Week was 3, you'd look around the park for three hidden number 3's. Click on all three 3's and you'd win!
- How do you play the Letter of the Week game?
- To play the Letter of the Week game, just click on the sign on the tree with the letter on it. To play the game, just look around the park for the hidden letter, or, at the kindergarten and enriched kindergarten levels, the hidden pictures that begin with the featured letter!
- How do you play Hide & Seek?
- To play Hide and Seek, click on the Hide & Seek sign (the one with the dog hiding his eyes). Kenny will tell you to close your eyes and, when you open them, your pet will be hiding! Click all around the park to see if you can find them. When you do, you're a winner! If you want your pet to come out, just click the button that looks like a stop sign.
- How do you play on the park equipment?
- To play on the park equipment, just click on it. Your pet will slide down the slide, dig in the sandbox or swing on the swing!
- How do you do a Park Challenge?
- To do a Park Challenge, just click on Kenny the moose. He'll help you start the Park Challenge. The goal is to click on the characters to find out where Kenny's missing item has gone (at the kindergarten and enriched kindergarten level, you might have to find more than one item!). When you complete it, you'll earn a Helper Award. You can see your Helper Awards by clicking on the "Helper Award" book in the lower dock. Your last 12 Helper Awards will be displayed.
- Where can you see your Helper Awards?
- To see any Helper Awards you've earned, please click on the "Helper Award" book in the lower part of your screen in the Park. You'll be able to page through the latest twelve awards you've earned. After you earn your thirteenth Helper Award, your oldest one will be deleted. You can print off any of the awards at any time by clicking on the award and then clicking "Print."
- How do you earn a Helper Award?
- You can earn a Helper Award by completing the Park Challenge. When you earn a Helper Award, you can print it off.
- How do you play the Park Adventure?
- Just click on the sign on the right side of the screen in the park. When you go on an adventure with Kenny, the goal is to help him get past three obstacles. You've got to use your problem solving skills to figure out how you and Kenny will overcome the difficulties set out before you!
Welcome to Webkinz Jr.
© 2009-2011 GANZ - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ™ TRADEMARK OF GANZ.
US PATENT NOS.. 7,442,108; 7,465,212; 7,568,964; 7,604,525; 7,677,948; 7,789,726; and 7,846,004; OTHER PATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES".