- How do I cook?
- To cook a recipe for your pet, first visit the W Shop. Buy three foods. Go back to the kitchen and click on the stove. You'll see your fridge and stove open up. Click on the food you want to use in your recipe. Add two more foods and then click the green checkmark. You'll see what delicious treat (or stew) you made when your stove is done cooking. The food will go into your fridge.
- How do I feed my pet?
- To do this, click on the chair in your kitchen. Your pet will sit on it. Open your fridge and click on the food you want your pet to eat. The food will appear on the table and, when you click on your pet, your pet will eat it up! If you want to give your pet a drink of water, just click to seat your pet at the table and then click the sink to see a glass of water appear in front of your pet. Click on your pet and they will consume the water!
- How do I buy more food?
- To get more food for your fridge, just visit the W Shop's Food section. You can buy up to six pieces of food at once, depending on how many spaces you have in your fridge. For example, if you have three foods in your fridge, you'll only be able to buy three more pieces of food. If you have five foods in your fridge, you'll only be able to buy one more piece of food.
- Why can't I buy any more food?
- If your fridge is totally full, you cannot buy any more food. When you eat some of the food in your fridge, you will be able to buy more food from the W Shop. You can only ever have six foods in your fridge. So, for example, if you have four foods in your fridge, you'll be able to purchase two more. If you have five foods in your fridge, you can only buy one more piece of food. If you have six foods in your fridge, you cannot purchase any others until you eat some.
Welcome to Webkinz Jr.
© 2009-2011 GANZ - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ™ TRADEMARK OF GANZ.
US PATENT NOS.. 7,442,108; 7,465,212; 7,568,964; 7,604,525; 7,677,948; 7,789,726; and 7,846,004; OTHER PATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES".