- How do I know if an activity is too hard or easy for my child?
- If your child is struggling with an activity or seems frustrated, the activity is probably presently too difficult for them. If your child finds an activity quite simple and completes it successfully with few errors (if any), the activity is probably too easy for them.
- How can I change the level at which my child is playing?
- To change a level in an activity, just click on the Options button on the upper part of the screen. You will be able to adjust the meters accordingly. If you are not sure which category a certain activity belongs to, just look for the icon that appears on the upper part of the screen when your child is playing an activity.
- What if my child is doing well in one subject, but having trouble in another?
- No problem! You can adjust subjects independently. Just click on the "Levels" button in the upper part of the screen when you're logged into Webkinz Jr. Choose �Levels� and you�ll see a series of meters appear. Move the meters to adjust your child's levels. You can also do this in the Parent's Area.
- Where can I see the results of my child's learning at school?
- You can log into the Parent's Area account and choose a specific child's account. You'll be able to see a report card and graphs that show your child's progress.
- What is the To Do List?
- Only Members have access to this feature. In the Parent's Area, you'll be able to go to the "Find Activities" page and choose which skills you'd like your child to practice on the site. If our system determines that your child needs to practice a certain activity, it will automatically check the activity off (you can un-check it if you like). To access the "To Do List," just click "Options" when logged into your child's account and then choose "To Do List." By looking at the "To Do" list, you'll be able to click on a selected activity and be taken directly to that activity.
Welcome to Webkinz Jr.
© 2009-2011 GANZ - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ™ TRADEMARK OF GANZ.
US PATENT NOS.. 7,442,108; 7,465,212; 7,568,964; 7,604,525; 7,677,948; 7,789,726; and 7,846,004; OTHER PATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES".